- 15.6" D x 19.5" H
- 5.5 mm Tri-Ply Bottom
- 16 Gallons / 64 Quarts
- Model 800-816
- Stainless Try-Ply bottom brew pot with low side indentation, heat shield and gallon / quart calibration.
- Stainless domed lid
- Stainless ball valve having 1/2" FNPT threaded interior and exterior opening
- Stainless Brew Thermometer with 3" dial indicating various brew settings
- Stainless false bottom screen that sets 3.25" above bottom of pot.
- Stainless tube-shaped filter screen that attaches to inner spigot.
- Tri-ply bottom for even heating to prevent sugars from sticking and scorching.
- Narrow diameter and high side-wall reduces chance of boil over.
- All stainless construction for not interaction with acid wort.
- False bottom rests on low side indentation creating a tighter barrier, reducing chance for grains and particles to enter the spigot chamber.