Bayou Classic 16 Gallon Brew Kettle accommodates the avid Home Brewer using malt extracts or all-grain brewing. Low side indentation permits use of false bottom for all-grain brewing. Tri-ply bottom (stainless-aluminum-stainless) prevents sugar scorching on bottom of pot. Bulkhead fittings enable easy attachment of thermometer and spigot for a water-tight seal. Side calibrations read from the inside of the kettle enabling more accurate water level setting. Ball valve spigot openings threaded for connection with inner filter screen. Heat shield protects seal on spigot and thermometer. Stainless construction enables easier sterilization prior to brewing.
The 16 Gallon Bayou Classic Brew Pot Kit is a four piece brew pot. This Brew Pot Kit includes a low side indentation. The 16 Gallon Stainless Steel Brew Pot is narrow with high sides that will reduce the chance of boil overs. There is a heat shield and gallon / quart calibration on the side to make brewing with your stainless brew pot easier. The 16 Gallon Bayou Classic Brew Pot Kit also includes a Bayou Classic Brew Thermometer that has a 3 inch dial indicating various home brew settings. The 16 Gallon Bayou Classic Brew Pot Kit is completely made of stainless steel so you have no worries about interaction with acid wort.
- 15.6" D x 19.5" H
- 16 Gallons / 64 Quarts
Bayou Classic 16 gallon Brew Kettle Features:
- Stainless domed lid
- Low side indentation, heat shield and gallon / quart calibration.
- Stainless ball valve having 1/2" FNPT threaded interior and exterior opening
- Stainless Brew Thermometer with 3" dial indicating various brew settings
- Narrow diameter and high side-wall reduces chance of boil over.
- All stainless construction for not interaction with acid wort.
- False bottom rests on low side indentation creating a tighter barrier, reducing chance for grains and particles to enter the spigot chamber.