Bacon Wrapped Crawfish
Crawfish are tasty little critters when boiled, but have you ever experimented with using leftover crawfish for other dishes. What about Bacon? Why Bacon? Because everything is better wrapped in bacon. You can use our packaged crawfish tails or leftover crawfish from a crawfish boil, to make Bacon Wrapped Crawfish.
This recipe is so easy to make. Prep time is simple. This New Orleans style crawfish appetizer with Creole flavor will combine the great flavor of bacon with a cajun favorite. Pick up some crawfish tails (or choose the biggest crawfish from your own crawfish boil), bacon of your choice, and Slap Ya Mama Creole Seasoning. This appetizer can be prepared ahead of time, and then popped in the oven. You’ll have a great snack in about 20 minutes.
Bacon Wrapped Crawfish Directions
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place baking rack in the pan on top of the foil.
- Wrap the crawfish with 1 slice of bacon each.
- Use a toothpick through the center to secure the bacon.
- Place the crawfish on the rack.
- Lightly sprinkle both sides with Slap Ya Mama Creole Seasoning.
- Let stand for 15 minutes so that the seasoning has time to penetrate the crawfish.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp around the edges, and the crawfish tails start to darken in color.
- Serve Bacon Wrapped Crawfish warm.
Zesty Bacon Wrapped Crawfish pack a nice little kick. The flavor of the bacon blended with the cajun seasoning will have your entire family begging for more. This isn't a staple recipe (it's new) but let us know if you enjoyed this new recipe. What are you cooking tonight?