Crab and Crawfish Bombs
Are you looking to try something new? Want to create a masterpiece in the kitchen that your family will love? Try this Crab and Crawfish Bombs recipe. They are easy to make, and taste so good.
Crab and Crawfish Bombs Ingredients
- 1 pound of peeled crawfish tail meat
- 1/2 a pound of Crabmeat
- 2 tbsp. of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 cup of crushed Ritz Crackers
- 1 tsp. of Zatarain's All Natural Creole Mustard
- 2 tbsp. of chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 tsp. of Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 beaten Eggs
- 1 tsp. of Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning
- 1 1/2 tbsp. of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 a stick of butter
- 1 medium sized diced Bell Pepper
- 1 small diced yellow Onion
Crab and Crawfish Bombs Instructions
- Sautée the Crawfish tails, bell pepper, and onion in butter for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Place the Crab meat and Crawfish tails, pepper, onion mixture into a mixing bowl.
- Add the crushed Ritz crackers, Slap Ya Mama, Old Bay Seasoning, & parsley to the crawfish/crab mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, mustard, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Whip with a whisk until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture over the crawfish, crabmeat, and crackers and gently mix careful not to break up large lumps of crabmeat.
- Mold into golfball sized balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle w/ melted butter and allow to cool.
- Goes great with a Hollandaise sauce.
As a snack or served as an appetizer, Crab and Crawfish Bombs are so simple, yet taste like they took a long time to make. My grandma made these as treats for us during the summer in Empire, when we would return from fishing. These Cajun bites are just so tasty. Treat your family to a scrumptious snack tonight.