Bang Bang Crawfish Pasta
This is one of my all time favorite meals. It's simple, and ready in under 20 minutes! Delicious seasoned crawfish tails recipe in a unbelievable cream sauce! This crawfish pasta recipe is so easy, everyone in your house is sure to love it.
Crawfish Pasta Ingredients
- 1 lb of Farfalle (Bow Ties), Radiatori, or pasta of choice
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 lb of medium crawfish tail meat
- 1 tsp of Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning
- 3 tsp of paprika
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh parsley
For the Sauce
- 1/2 a cup of Hellmans mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 a cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 a tablespoon of onion powder
Crawfish Pasta Instructions
- Use a large bowl to mix all of the sauce ingredients together and set the mixture aside.
- Cook the pasta according to directions on the box or package.
- Use a strainer to drain the water from the pasta.
- Pour the crawfish tail meat, and any juice (fat) from the package into a medium sized bowl.
- Add the paprika, 3 cloves of garlic, and pepper.
- In a large skillet, on medium heat, add the seasoned crawfish tails.
- Stir the tails constantly while cooking for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, crawfish, and sauce mixture and toss WELL.
This simple, and easy to make Cajun dish allows you to serve a quick meal to your family. There are so many different versions of Crawfish Pasta, but this recipe is definitely my favorite. After you try this recipe, please come back to Crawfish.com and share your thoughts on this recipe.